- Views 0
- Likes 0
I started now almost 3 weeks ago in my new role as IT country manager Benelux @ kone and I already miss something -> People management;
I like to work with technology and the business but what I miss and I’m sure now I’m passionate about is people.
This is the hardest part as managing people is something unpredictable and is maybe the most complex and difficult -but nevertheless I love it for a lot of raisons
– Motivating people and support them in making great things
– Ensuring conditions are present in order to support their goals
– Coaching and developpement at work but could as well be at personal side
– See people grow and learn
– Informal chats and exchanges
– Exchanging of ideas and opinions in order to make the best out of it
– working in stress or hard times where as leader/manager you need to ensure that the team is really a team
– speaking about teams is starting from individuals and becoming a team**
and much more that I know I would like in a near future to have again the opportunity to serve a team or department.
** Forming – storming – norming and Performing model